Prepping for these shots looked something like this:
- Dress Mr. Happy Feet in cute clothes
- Change Mrs. Sayuri into cute dress
- Put hair clip in Mrs. Sayuri’s hair
- Grab camera, baby in carrier seat and blanket in arms
- Have hubby help me fold up blanket and set it in the grass
- Corral Mrs. Sayuri outside with me, Mr. Happy Feet and stuffed animal of choice
- Get both babes situated for picture time
Ironically enough Mr. Happy Feet fell asleep right before I had it all set up. So, he’s fast asleep in every single photo. But what an adorable little sleepyhead he is, right?
Happy. Happy. Happy is how I feel when I look at these images.
See if they can make you feel all happy inside too 🙂
Heirloom cherry tomatoes courtesy of hubby’s green thumb