This Giveaway is now closed. A big thank you to all who entered. I really enjoyed reading your answers to the coffee or tea question. Now without further ado…the winner is
In honor of my one year blog anniversary I am hosting a giveaway. I have put together a grouping of some things that express “Costa Rica, Pura Vida” to me. Being that we live in Costa Rica, I found it very fitting.
Pura Vida is the catch phrase Costa Rica is famous for. It literally means Pure Life but is said in response to such questions as How are you? Pura Vida means everything is great!
I am giving away:
- 1 bag of Organic Costa Rican Coffee Cafe Milagro, ground
- 1 mini package of chocolate covered macadamia nuts by Cafe Britt
- 1 mini package of chocolate covered guava bites by Cafe Britt
- 1 bottle of Iguana Habanero Pepper Hot Sauce – yum!
- 1 drawstring woven bag made by indigenous Bri Bri of Costa Rica
- 1 burlap bag to put all of your Costa Rican goodies in
Mr. Happy Feet wanted to run away with all of the items while I was trying to photograph them!Mrs. Sayuri was an excellent model.
To enter the giveaway answer the following questions in one comment in the comment section below:
Do you prefer Coffee or Tea? And what is your favorite flavor of either depending on which you prefer.
Make sure to include an email address in your comment so that I can contact the winner.
This giveaway will close at Midnight CST Sunday June 20. And is open worldwide.
All the entries will be written on papers and drawn from a hat.