I made these for baby girl because her fingers tend to get chilly. I followed a pattern from Crochet Geek for 2-ply yarn thumbless baby mittens but I actually used a light sport weight 4-ply yarn and it worked fine. The pattern is worked in the round beginning with an adjustable magic ring or circle but she gives instructions for starting it without the magic ring as well.
These worked up very fast. I think each glove took me around 30 minutes.
Hubby lovingly refers to them as her boxing gloves sometimes.
Thankfully she doesn’t protest them.
Actually, she thinks they’re pretty tasty most of the time.
Mmm. Yummy! hehe.
- A Crown for our Little Princess
- Crepe Paper Leis
- Pouch Sling
- Baby Shower Favors - Little Gingerbread boys
- Baby Legs
- Felt Tea Bag Tutorial
- Thumbprint Felt Cookie Tutorial
- Baby Receiving Blanket
- Pot Holder Hanging Dish Towel
- Laced Hanger Tutorial
- Make a Wool Soaker For $2.00 Or Less
- Felt Food Grapes
- Knotted Headband Made
- Crocheted Baby Beanie With Button
- Crocheted Check Stitch Scarf
- Crocheted Baby Mittens
- Child's Montessori Apron
- Crocheted Puff Stitch Camera Cozy
- Crocheted Baby Pumpkin Hat