I was looking for a knit hat look, but in crochet, since my knitting skills are almost zero right now. I found this free pattern for the Newborn Side-to-side Hat that gave me just the look I was wanting. I made this hat for Baby Girl a little bigger than the pattern size, increasing and making it more like a 3-6 month size.
I also chose to do a different stem and vine from what the pattern instructed. I love the way it turned out!
I made this almost five months ago and it still fits her head fine. (Can you tell I’m a bit behind on posting?) It is made from orange and green cotton worsted weight thread.
Isn’t she one of the cutest pumpkin you’ve ever seen?
- A Crown for our Little Princess
- Crepe Paper Leis
- Pouch Sling
- Baby Shower Favors - Little Gingerbread boys
- Baby Legs
- Felt Tea Bag Tutorial
- Thumbprint Felt Cookie Tutorial
- Baby Receiving Blanket
- Pot Holder Hanging Dish Towel
- Laced Hanger Tutorial
- Make a Wool Soaker For $2.00 Or Less
- Felt Food Grapes
- Knotted Headband Made
- Crocheted Baby Beanie With Button
- Crocheted Check Stitch Scarf
- Crocheted Baby Mittens
- Child's Montessori Apron
- Crocheted Puff Stitch Camera Cozy
- Crocheted Baby Pumpkin Hat