We recently purchased a handheld digital Kodak video camera. It did not come with a case, so I decided to whip up one to protect the screen from scratches.
I found this pattern for a cell phone cozy that I modified to the specific measurements of our camera and it worked out perfectly. I used some purple cotton yarn that I had leftover from Baby Girl’s Beanie project.
This camera is great for the children to use.
Inevitably Mr. Happy Feet takes way too many photos and many of them are deletable but he has such a great time and is so proud after he takes a picture.
- A Crown for our Little Princess
- Crepe Paper Leis
- Pouch Sling
- Baby Shower Favors - Little Gingerbread boys
- Baby Legs
- Felt Tea Bag Tutorial
- Thumbprint Felt Cookie Tutorial
- Baby Receiving Blanket
- Pot Holder Hanging Dish Towel
- Laced Hanger Tutorial
- Make a Wool Soaker For $2.00 Or Less
- Felt Food Grapes
- Knotted Headband Made
- Crocheted Baby Beanie With Button
- Crocheted Check Stitch Scarf
- Crocheted Baby Mittens
- Child's Montessori Apron
- Crocheted Puff Stitch Camera Cozy
- Crocheted Baby Pumpkin Hat