I came across this tutorial for a knotted headband a little over a month ago and bookmarked it for future use. I had to hunt down my yarn and crochet hook before tackling it, which actually proved easier than I thought it would be. I was able to whip it up in no time.
It’s a cinch to make and looks so cute when you are done. Next time, I would make my chains a bit longer just because my headband turned out a bit shorter on the crocheted part than the original (my ribbon is more visible on the sides), but other than that I love it.
This is a great project for someone who is new to crocheting because all it requires is that you make long simple crochet chains, plus a little creative macrame knotting, hot gluing, measuring and cutting.
- A Crown for our Little Princess
- Crepe Paper Leis
- Pouch Sling
- Baby Shower Favors - Little Gingerbread boys
- Baby Legs
- Felt Tea Bag Tutorial
- Thumbprint Felt Cookie Tutorial
- Baby Receiving Blanket
- Pot Holder Hanging Dish Towel
- Laced Hanger Tutorial
- Make a Wool Soaker For $2.00 Or Less
- Felt Food Grapes
- Knotted Headband Made
- Crocheted Baby Beanie With Button
- Crocheted Check Stitch Scarf
- Crocheted Baby Mittens
- Child's Montessori Apron
- Crocheted Puff Stitch Camera Cozy
- Crocheted Baby Pumpkin Hat